Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Picture post :)

OK, so people keep asking me for more pictures...to help them see more of where I am staying...so enjoy some random pictures from the past couple days!


Ttoday is a BEAUTIFUL day in Entre Rios! The mission is on the right.

My room

Esther (one of Tim Matayo's daughters) and I (I'm sick here sorry lol). She and her sister are staying at the mission during the school year to attend school here in Entre Rios. Love her.

The boys practicing a drama for the church service


This is dinner most nights (bread and coffee) and the other day I found out that they have never had chocolate chip cookies ...yeah! So I made some! Everyone has to have chocolate chip cookies!

Joas fell asleep during church...don´t you love his overalls? :)

Wouldn't wake up, so dad's carrying him home. Aww!
The kitchen!

Cutest couple ever:
Abby & Joas's grandparents sitting on a bench before Wednesday night church service

I have an awesome friend named Heather who wrote me a letter for every day (85!) that I am here! Some days it's a song or a Scripture verse, while other days it's an an inside joke, or simply an I love you and miss you. Wow, it's been such an encouragment! This card was day 5 -- I was having a hard day and opened it and was so blessed. I love you, Heather! Thank you again!
*bye* :) Love, Julia

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, I think you accidentally left some of those cards home... I'll have to find them.
and Joas is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

you are beautiful

Medana22 said...

Hey Sweetie,
Glad you are feeling better. I love the pictures and it gave me warm fuzzies to hear about the cookiies:)
Love ya!

Musica


My Blog List