Wednesday, March 18, 2009

*Life Under the South American Sun :)*

Hola! It's a beautiful, sunny day here in Entre Rios! ....Monday night was the school's 49th aniversary so there was a huge festival in the plaza with music, food, and games... So much fun! Angela and I were mobbed with little girls the whole night. Since you love them, here are some pics...

***************************************************
**************************************************These girls are so cute! They run up to you and say "Hi, teacher!" and give you a kiss on your cheek. Everyone here greets each other with a kiss on the cheek, so when I get back don't be alarmed if I do it out of habit!! ;) I'm bringing it back to Orlando...:)


Sunday, the streets by the soccer field are closed off and there is a huge market...
...with tons of empanada stands...:)

I'm off to watch Abby, Joas, and Saphie. I've been taking them every afternoon to the park and then to get ice cream! Church service tonight...

Love,
Julia

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the pics!! Your smile is def. improving ;)
ahh, empanadas!!
all sounds lovely!

Jencks said...

I miss you! <3

Musica


My Blog List