Sunday, March 1, 2009

Feeling better!!

Hey y'all :) Thanks so much for your prayers!! My throat got worse after I ran out of anti-inflammatory pills so I woke up early yesterday morning really struggling. Angela took me to the hospital and they said I had a really high fever, high pulse and a bad throat infection (tonsillitis they said). The anti-inflammatory pills were making us think I was getting better but it did not get rid of the infection. So apparently they don´t like using pills here for stronger drugs because the people don´t take them when they should and then they don´t work. So I got a shot. and...apparently they don´t like giving shots in the arm........;) Yeah that´s right.... It was quite the experience! After the meds kicked in I was laughing about it all day. Good thing is I´m feeling great!! I´m on lots of medication. I was feeling so great last night I was able to play soccer with the youth after the youth meeting. It was a lot of fun! We had our church service in Naranjos this afternoon. It was wonderful. This week is full of English classes! Next weekend Angela and I are off to Las Abras again. Hope you all are doing well!! <3, Julia

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo glad your feeling better, you had me worried . I'm praying for you all the time. Love you and Miss you

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better!!!! I have been praying for you!!!!
Love ya!!!
Becky

Virginia Knowles said...

Love you darling, and I'm glad you're feeling better! Love, The Mama Lady

Unknown said...

Julia,

Blessed to know you are well again.

You are in our prayers. May everything your hands touch be blessed.

Candy Hess

Anonymous said...

Julia, We are so glad you are feeling better! I've enjoyed reading your blog! What an amazing experience you are having :) I actually tried to leave a note a couple of weeks ago, and after I typed the whole message, it some how got deleted and I didn't have a chance to re-write it! OOPS! Anyway, so happy that you are having a wonderful time!

Take care,
Aunt Sarah, Uncle Callum, Lauren & Lyndsey

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules! So glad you're feeling better! Guess who's not doing so good now? Me...part of my face is swollen (I look like Michael Jackoson, unfortunately) from a terrible sunburn.

Musica


My Blog List