Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools Y´all!!!!!!

Ok, so I had to. I'm still coming home in a week!! And I am beyond excited :) Your e-mails freaking out were hysterical.

In other news, looks like I have scabies from Las Abras, either that or really bad spider bites all over. A trip back to San Juan hospital may be in store for me. YES! :) Hopefully no shots in the butt this time. ;)

In other news, I'm really craving oatmeal pies. I have no idea where random cravings like that come from!

And I'll leave you with some hysterical quotes from my three year old sister Melody. My mom posted the following on her blog...

Melody (who's 3): "Mooooomm, Ben just told me to shut up. He's stubborn."
Mom: "And what are you?"
Melody: "A hypocrite!"

A while back, Ben hurt himself, and as I was trying to fix him up with a bandage, Melody came and patted him on the arm and said consolingly, "It's all right, son!"

When two of the other kids were arguing recently, she planted herself right between them and yelled, "Guys! It's over! It's over!"

I have been trying to get Melody to stop sucking her thumb and Ben to stop sucking his fingers. Usually when we are sitting on the couch reading, I have to reach over and pull them out. Yesterday, I yanked Ben's fingers out, and Melody said, "Mom, take my thumb out, too!"

Now she's trying to sneak out to the back porch with a cup of milk. There is a straw in it, and the milk is all bubbled up. I told her to come back inside, and she said, "I'm trying to make a milkshake!"

I cannot wait to see all of them!!!!

Andreas, Angela and I may be going to Las Abras again this weekend! I kinda want to stay in Entre Rios since it's my last weekend here but we will see. I'll just go with the flow, and if we go then it will be amazing because I love that place!

One WEEK!!!
Love,
Julia

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm at VCC library right now and I started laughing out loud! :)
and get better....scabies sound pretty nasty... like scabs and rabies...
omg, I LOVE oatmeal pies!!! SO good...I think I'm definitely getting a box for you when you come back!

Love, rach

Kristen Lauretta said...

Julia I can't wait to see you when you come back! Sorry I'm such a rotten friend and have not emailed you at all.

I had my first clinical at the fire station yesterday and i thought of you while riding in the ambulence. :)

Love you more!
36 ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Hope you get better from those scabies! I’ve been praying for you!!! Glad to see all the pics you’ve posted over the past few weeks!
Love ya!!!
See ya Sunday!!! :)
Love your sister in Christ,
Becky

Musica


My Blog List